Car corfu rental smart
What do I need to do before I leave the rental lot?
- You´re in a big hurry now that you´ve got the car, but take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with this new car.
- Check the car for interior or exterior damage.
- Find the lights, radio, wipers, turn signals, cruise control and side mirror controls before you leave the lot.
- Set the seat and the mirrors to a level where you are comfortable.
- It´s also a good idea to study the map and find the route to your destination before you begin driving.
Why do summer rainstorms cause so many accidents?
These often occur during the heat of the day, when the heat has
pooled oil on the surface of the road. Before the rain has had
the time to
wash the oil off the surface, this will first make for an extremely
slick and dangerous combination.
You should slow down, allow for
extra braking room and use your low beam headlights during rainstorms.
Using your low beam headlights in a rainstorm.
How do I avoid confrontations on the road?
Avoid the temptation of road rage. Honking and yelling at the drivers
around you is probably more likely to make someone get out their tire
iron than to help get traffic moving. Be patient.
How can I avoid losing my car in the parking lot?
Remember what and where you parked. You don´t want to spend your time
looking for your rental car, the one that is mixed in with several hundred
identical rental cars in a parking lot.
How about renting this car?
KIA RIO 1300CC X2